RE: LF: NA in CT

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: NA in CT
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 20:47:05 -0230 (NDT)
Sender: [email protected]

Thanks Terry for the report. The early morning blip has always been
an enignatic feature seen many times on the G4WGT grabber.  Many thanks
to Alan G3NYK for his  masterful explaination!

VO1NA will be on DFCW 75 again in a few minutes, 137.777 kHz 4.5 amps
to the 100 metre wire.  The windstorm made the tower moan and howl today,
but that was all!

73
Joe