Re: LF: gas es oil cales

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: gas es oil cales
From: Gerhard Hickl <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 20:04:58 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Geri !

Yep, the searches take place in the on behalf of OMV but is carried out
by a Polish company recently. Might be an issue of costs.....

I live on the northern edge of the flat "Marchfeld" area in Austria
which holds some oil/gas resources. Locator is JN88hl.

73
OE3GHB
Gerhard

Am Donnerstag, den 23.08.2012, 22:44 +0200 schrieb Holger 'Geri' DK8KW
DI2BO W1KW: