Re: LF: 4X OP32 report

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 4X OP32 report
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 15:11:00 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Thanks Chris.

OP32 is really slow, so the entertaining factor is just 1/4. In OP8 it is nice to do something else on the PC and watch the reports each few minutes.

Another effect seems to be that one day is needed until a number of listensing stations appear on the map. Yesterday there was not so much going on (relative) while there were many stations on the band over the weekend and on monday. I expect tonite the activity will be higher again. So i'll give it another try in 32...

73, Stefan