Re: LF: 4X OP32 report

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 4X OP32 report
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 17:39:35 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Graham es Co
While Opera es other data modes are an alternative to CW for a change they
need another level of demodulation and cannot really compete with the basic
CW mode or QRSS CW.
I often see traces of all data modes that could easily be identified in QRSS
but they do not decode therefore the purpose of the transmission is lost.
de mal/g3kev