Re: LF: Re: Midsummer MF 472 Grabber

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Midsummer MF 472 Grabber
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2012 11:00:24 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Mike,

Thanks for the feedback and nice to see that i'm audible in the UK. Also congrats for your first signals on 630m. It looks like you must have a very good signal with your nice antenna and PA. It is no problem to make a sked and i will listen in the range of 500...503 kHz. Just tell me if you like to try. The coming night would be one possibility. However you know about the high QRN levels here in DL where several 10000s lightnings come down per day these days... We have to see.

And your Deutsch is very good, no problem for a QSO :-) I can be your teacher, hi :-)

Looking forward to meet you on the band!

73, Stefan/DK7FC