Re: LF: Re: Midsummer MF 472 Grabber

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Midsummer MF 472 Grabber
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 02:19:26 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

R Mike,
Yes, 137 kHz is simply another world than 472 kHz. Don't ask ybout 8.97 kHz, HI. OK, will be my pleasure to give you a QSO. In a few months, the noise will be down. Also i hope to have a better RX system then. Although i am quite happy with the todays results. I hope the German MF activity will not just be a short burst (first contacts). That depends on how we try to activate the band in the first weeks where the band gets presented in the radio magazines and many HF OPs will take a listen to the band. Maybe some of the 160m friends will jump to the lower MF :-)

73, Stefan/DK7FC