Re: LF: Re: Saturday night...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Saturday night...
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2012 15:16:58 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Mal,

I just read your mail at 13:14 UTC.
Probably i won't receive you here at this time but who knows. At least it will be interesting. There are heavy thunderstorms in the east, see http://www.blitzortung.org/Webpages/index.php?lang=en&page=1
No idea who strong they are here at the moment.
First i want to try the E / H combiner, then i will come on the band and will announce it. If i use the ferrite antenna, i can canel out the noise from NE!! :-))

Cu later, 73, Stefan/DK7FC