LF: Copied G3XDV

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Copied G3XDV
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 02:42:16 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Mike, LF,

I just copied your OP8 beacon at -31 dB S/N, my first LF Opera decode ;-)

BUT!: You have been visible on my grabber in QRSS-3 about M copy with some QSB. Hmmmm...!??!! ;-)

Also congrats for the decode at TF3HZ, i just saw it in the same round.

Now attempting to reach the US. Not very realistic but Jay can do miracles!

73, Stefan/DK7FC