Re: LF: MF DOPOLE

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: MF DOPOLE
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 16:46:31 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hopefully this will change next year.

BTW, this month, the German amateur radio magazine CQDL (http://www.darc.de/cq-dl/) tells about the new MF allocation. I have found it in my post yesterday.I guess there will be plenty of radio amateurs normally operating on HF taking a look into the new band.
So if we want to have an active MF band it may be good to do some activity there, best in CW. Certainly it is much more fascinating for a newcomer to listen to a QSO between amateurs than listening the NDB signals.

73, Stefan/DK7FC