LF: RE: CW beacon on 137.0 kHz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: CW beacon on 137.0 kHz
From: "Mike" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 16:31:44 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi 5tefan

Hearing your beacon here IO90MS a good 579 but it is raining
which means my lash up cannot be used on TX quite yet as a
normal
station with changeover.

Very nice to hear something that can be identified without
robots.

The other evening I identified Mike G3XDN vis your grabber!
I could hear him well but too impatient to time the
characters
by ref to my watch !

Tnx

73 de G3JVL