Re: LF: CW beacon on 137.0 kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: CW beacon on 137.0 kHz
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2012 21:53:27 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Thanks to all again for the reports!

Peter, can you publish the downconverter to the baseband (700 Hz sidetone?) as well? A complete compact receiver that makes CW on LF and MF audible without using a PC would be ver interesting. I know some circuits of course and would know how to do but it is always nice to see ideas of others! And so far your circuits look very nice! :-)
Now it's raining but i can transmit in ANY weather condition.

73, Stefan/DK7FC

PS: To strong QRN here for a QSO, also i am at my YLs QTH and have no chance to receive here, only the grabber via the web...