Re: LF: QUIET LF

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: QUIET LF
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 17:30:10 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Mal,

You should  buy a loong CAT5 cable (twisted pairs) and feed the speaker and key lines outside to the BBQ! Then you can call CQ and rotate the suckling pig to the same time! 100m cable length should be no problem, although the rise time of the CW impulses could be a bit longer due to the cable C ;-)

73, Stefan