Re: LF: Re: Beacon to the west

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Beacon to the west
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 14:10:49 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Jay,

We still have no success in Jnue so if we want to get a full call detection in each month we have to find a suitable days soon.

Well, all right about the DST stuff. However you know i simply like transmitting so i usually do not care about the condx. From time to time there is a surprise een in "bad" conds. Like yesterday! 4X1RF temporary started his grabber in Haifa and to my surprise we got very good results over that 2850km distance. About 25 dB S/N, see https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19882028/LF/Juni2012.jpg
Sure, crossing the pond is another story. Let's do it in the coming days :-)

BTW what about your TX? Are you ready for a transmission?

73, Stefan/DK7FC