Re: LF: RE: Class E etc

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: Class E etc
From: Warren Ziegler <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 07:21:22 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=qloj678639Wo36HinToNOdLxG8PMU0YLVN8VgvZNIdM=; b=o8Mwn3OYs1OjpgIVXwhtK2TpfFm4/ESOhtTbFuL7XZzPfwG/hWv/5qXjmLQY6souU3 1NWqGmD0EUjlJxrSvL3pE7Kkj6uOYkTOknJ1cewpN4i8NoeHjDot2Vc4R6/FqEYozckt k65tCzSOsLA7rgiWlvDIbXaVdp6MR6BgyybIniPyLMwSxcdl1fObXMDrxRX6bgI6YHJw jC9WeLMiYm1zjzmgVySXNqHeOvmwHXczJl3Ma7DzjLBgGnr91avzgMQ7VTgw6an8Q1ny rRdkr3gNkQKfszrEegimzDgJGu3oIQvkNgKTQ+lIVQomOcGwFTyLw3SU/Ajh4aXyn0xC qmpQ==
Sender: [email protected]
Years ago, several ham friends of mine have made valve type
transmitters run in Class-D or E on 75 and 40 meters, 500kHz should be
no problem at all.

73 Warren K2ORS

--
73 Warren K2ORS