Re: LF: Text of MF-Allocation to German Hams

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Text of MF-Allocation to German Hams
From: DK8KW & DI2BO <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 07:58:00 +0200
Cc: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=references:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding :content-type:message-id:cc:x-mailer:from:subject:date:to; bh=h5Za0cVWlbioO9CmHbBNJ3IpiKuQqVMQ1E7hGbAZt/c=; b=Ve1joE6u3uzY2SLZhKILNZqIQ1aCi7iYVziW9eJypPbh236jRL5D02kfFD1kGJi87w QFPNk225L6Na0tk+uWq5qZLLviB+kp9Ief6k3S766voV1Ase21b77WjbfysfkbKs3lgJ P6b2GzHWUTQFaoRWOp9Tmy7ZdGG0+23tSs/CU3bVdswIcOME+qWWrVknSq81NJLEI+O4 dHN5P3TI0mtJwMsKlCe1SFavoCn/DCsxSHVOT6cI1Q4ZRhitIpQaunE8Ez1AOVL0QLd2 /boH4c40Iqoc6DNnEWWdaI97vUl9MUl+7IelthZc7/Kve4dCci26np+Gqqkd5qS7eFri jKsw==
Sender: [email protected]
... 800 Hz bandwidth: that calls for a repetition of a Slow Voice SSB QSO
Markus, DF6NM and I had a few years back on 137 kHz. We recorded our voices,
slowed them down by 4 times to reduce the bandwidth down to a 600 Hz range and
transmitted this signal through an SSB transmitter. On the receiving side we
recorded the signal and expanded it again to a normal voice by speeding up the
recording by 4 times. We were able to exchange callsigns, reports and a few
words. Markus, are you ready for another round on MF?

73

Geri, DK8KW & DI2BO