Re: LF: Basic LF understanding

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Basic LF understanding
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 00:23:52 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=s1024; t=1335914688; bh=TvQ0L6b1LcdDeFjDwVJxeLZXXacqFCqtcDZDilsx6FY=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=MpCUyls0Etu3xRBqWBjsYWqBXrPKq0eLIiBeby5U95SdT8eG8gvGiSdCGl/Oc4mIsvsRCwT8sIl/pEpaZicgf2RLfdfLgaImvmvBMElhKAu0cF28VB0JzqNw3nT96/6jJrT5GS27HRyhB1IWHVKG+Pz9vm2zr+aVjHM2wXrlN+o=
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=DKIM-Signature:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=xQj0YaBS57C+doVxj3+Cj2j0x0sMRzZMtchsKKmDlkchLtYUGlQ86qPi+09oCqvc4UVQMvgGauD98xK+v4h1bjdpwY9kkUnVHM0g8ztJUkY2gOGfvdS9VRqfq6sEe7j0qn/0JV2JwMsmYW5TE3P5TPdm1O4MT6bkxyjXoUn1A/Y= ;
Sender: [email protected]
You still need a receiver and aerial that work !!
:-))
Alan