Re: LF: "New" RSGB_LF_Group

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: "New" RSGB_LF_Group
From: M0FMT <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 19:38:22 +0100 (BST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1338230302; bh=55jXqNymBRnUbEHgPNaY60PXxEMC/zDF3HRk/KEV+7s=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=fn8gaNMFvZZ2/RxFan37d5ih7oXW1i1Torfodmeu4RJLWC0IUmTKkGfhmaCmiXRZd6OzrO/W35tcjtheEE5NEf4yV9bWuNx69qlyAOsk8+vgRKxw0neirFx3mxmE8nkJDXbCkoSP4l+kObWs7XzuZLvJjtjFuysLBa9DJNR6I2k=
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan

If I read that through my RSGB glasses I would say you were well off topic....... hee...... :o)

It's like playing on the deck of the Titanic just before the inevitable, the plug will be pulled soon.

Humans have embarked upon a consumption journey where there is only one end and that is the exponential depletion of all resources that keep us alive. Enjoy the party while it lasts.

The Internet has changed out of all recognition over 15 or so years. In the old days you could put in a few key words and the trawl would show up dozens of learned papers. Now there is money to be made by Universities etc you will not find the information without logging onto a UNI Library and paying hard cash for what used to be free, so all you are left with is hard sell advertising on the net and other unmentionable activities.

At least with hobby groups like LF good info can be exchanged free of charge to like minded people. If the advertising pays for that then I am one who will reluctantly accept it as the way of the world now.

But I take your point! Some see it as vandalism others might see the message!
73 es GL Pete M0FMT IO91UX