Re: LF: "New" RSGB_LF_Group

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: "New" RSGB_LF_Group
From: M0FMT <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 10:54:50 +0100 (BST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1338112490; bh=QdWK+IrJnf98LI7xIjCiis7l3vocSWSB1okAUUrFMvY=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=b3llnXNBMZVYpVO7GtTGFcQeGZuxyQ5anf/jyrlsLXODrNgQxa4egjBWukYlqvwABK3uAPKZjKLDR0VFIBlfOGjHQMwMUfZEt2yuW3OkAGlPhZDX/0bBGllPrdkwgN/4s6byxBzwrMzOeZS1UXlohtGr8ktsGWkA9r+0fxRLXiE=
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks John

I have migrated!
73 es GL Pete M0FMT IO91UX