Re: LF: VO1NA - Venezuela opening

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VO1NA - Venezuela opening
From: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 21:45:31 -0230 (NDT)
Sender: [email protected]

Thank-you Markus and Stefan.  The beacon is now on with hopes
of a reception across the equator this morning.

73
Joe

On Sun, 6 May 2012, Markus Vester wrote:

The wideband spectrogram on Martin's grabber

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/74746618/LF/YV7MAE_LF_Grabber.html

now shows the 137 kHz emission from CFH peaking around 7 UT. So there is a good
pre-sunrise opening from VE to South America..

Best 73,
Markus (DF6NM)