Re: LF: VO1NA - Venezuela opening

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VO1NA - Venezuela opening
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 02:59:24 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Joe,

Excellent signal here again. It's the middle of May and we could easily do a QRSS-10 QSO :-)

Good luck for Venezuela! It is still the northern hemisphere but not to far from the equator. There was heavy QRN an hour back. I've been in contact with Martin and took a recording of some minutes (48k/s 130..154 kHz). DCF39 was audible!

I think i'm also not to far away from a trace there. At least this is a most exciting night and i don't want to sleep. 10 minutes can be very long (update time) :-) I've lowered the scroll rate of the plotter a bit so we can compare to the situation 24 hours back. Helps a bit to evaluate if this is a good day, dx wise...

GL!
73, Stefan/DK7FC