LF: Re: Cardioid RX antenna for LF...

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Cardioid RX antenna for LF...
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 17:51:18 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Stefan
You are a busy man organising the Hidelburg radio club and now Venezuela
radio club. I have to do everything myself, design, install and climb 100 ft
masts to erect  antennas. Are these installations remotely controlled by you
and your team. For awards ARRL policy is that the TX/RX must be at the home
QTH and not remote.
de g3kev