Re: LF: Cardioid RX antenna for LF...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Cardioid RX antenna for LF...
From: Warren Ziegler <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 14:34:17 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=mt9V7gZyMcKdB2pIdNAXC/dxbz4nXCghDMiPxW++9hs=; b=RarRytXTYTxn3nmyTfH7SCdmyD01hdk9DUZUt6K5rbT1JLHLPc954o8gS/dd0oE391 dQaeahs0Xpy29KdFZYBIuCIqVKJZgN3cJiAnQc1K4FPkU39rvDOumos8JE4ad0k92i2m C3uJnU4QDl6Y7IjQ24CfRNxOaxAkF3YC3Re08Muli6Zk/qLYlKylurm69z9IjGnxSps/ BO8Nrj9RxQmY1IAhZFr1i8klmoeCj2pW4npWx8Y/xdDKEsuvywcrCF5FtsIz+03H6HwK KDHDSq9OKWaFpzlDDnM3sMNe9akn/o+uqjXCLSUnR0LCi3ktYwkvyXqub3GUFLfJ8uH1 Tztw==
Sender: [email protected]
Stefan,

   See Dallas Lankford's site:

Yes F1AFJ used a K9AY with excellent results (until a local source of
QRM appeared) Jean-Pierre even copied some T/A signals into daylight!
Also Jay  W1VD and Hartmut Wolff used similar antennas, see:
http://w1vd.com/k9ay11.pdf
http://jpmere.online.fr/L_F/Les%20LF.htm  (scroll to bottom)

73 K2ORS

--