Re: LF: castle

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: castle
From: qrss <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 14:27:12 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Uwe

I have seen some clusters of dots here but your symbol time is not long enough to be sure. Castle is pretty difficult to follow on an R5 signal at QRS3, Step is better, but I would say that, I developed it.

If you are using multiple frequencies then surely the absolute coding system used by Marcus is far superior and would cut the time to send a letter or figure and allow longer symbol time giving a chance of decoding here as opposed to zero.

73 Eddie