Re: LF: MSF, 60 kHz, Off Air

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: MSF, 60 kHz, Off Air
From: Alberto di Bene <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 16:15:32 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Z-usanet-msgid: XID085qDeoPK8768X40
On 4/5/2012 12:58 PM, Roelof Bakker wrote:
Hello Alberto,

MSF is off again and will stay of until tomorrow evening.
So this evening might be your last chance to receive JJY-60.

I should like to thank you for the new ARGO version.
A screendump of JJY-60 from March 30 has been attached.
As you can see, it does an excellent job.

JJY-60 was received on my PERSEUS, bandwidth 20 Hz.

73,
Roelof Bakker, pa0rdt
Hi Roelof,

   I am flabbergasted....  (I think this word actually means what I think it does mean...)

You have an exceptionally good reception of JJY....  I suppose you used, of course, your mini-whip.
Well, I do the same, but here I have been able to, sometimes, only see faint traces of what I guess
maybe is JJY....   Not strong enough to identify it....

You must live in a very favorable location for LF....

About Argo, do not forget that what I distributed is just a beta version, that still has errors, especially in
the FTP upload part, whose errors are badly managed, and a subtle error, that sometimes, randomly, makes
the time ticks disappear.... I am working on fixing that, but the sun and the garden reclaim much of my free time... :-)

73  Alberto  I2PHD