Re: LF: 137 kHz SWL report from a tube Audion

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 137 kHz SWL report from a tube Audion
From: wolf_dl4yhf <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 13:40:48 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Stefan,

Ok - Winterberg, very well known and a beautiful place for hiking and radio. But indeed a bit far from here; otherwise I'd take a short drive down there. I can reach the local FM repeater DB0QH on 438.875 MHz in your neighbourhood, so I'll put out a few calls there later just in case you are QRV in FM. Alternatively, 144 MHz in SSB or CW (the latter being preferred here; i'm usually "standby" on 144.050 MHz).

Cheers,
   Wolf .

P.S. The Fussballplatz would be large enough but the local sports enthusiasts wouldn't be too happy about tents on "their" area, after putting so much effort in it, to get the grass as green as it is at the moment :)