Re: LF: BFQ19 SMT Collector pad

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: BFQ19 SMT Collector pad
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 10:51:33 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Ok  , Tnx , Roelof,

I thought that  may be the  case, but  before  doing it , best  to ask ...

I have a pcb layout (from web) for a mini-whip Ae and after your post , that the bfq19 is a better option, was going to alter the track to take the surface mount device, would need to be on the track side of the board. At 1.5 mm pitch will not be that simple !

Q there a  commercial  PCB  available ?

73 -G.