Re: LF: VLF, easyloop

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VLF, easyloop
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 02:01:21 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Uwe,

Thank you. I've done some /p tests today. Have to make some preparations like using a longer cable between loop and netbook, try a grounding of the loop and shielding... But i thinki will run it without shielding later. After the improvements, we can do a test, this would be fine :-)

As Michel/F5WK says, it must really have a quiet location! In a city environment it is much more critical to avoid strong mains hum, at least below 5 kHz, which is not an issue here mostly.
I will tell more tomorrow, i mean, later (2:00 AM here)

Cul,

73, Stefan/DK7FC