Re: LF: Today...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Today...
From: David VK2DDI <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 06:08:36 +1000
Sender: [email protected]

Stefan,

I could see you between 1800 - 2000 UTC. The sun has just appeared over my horizon. Current QRN levels are S6 - S9. Your signals appear weak but detectable. Will send a screen shot later. You are also visible on VK1SV's Grabber but are perhaps slightly weaker in Canberra than here. I am roughly 150 km north of VK1SV.

WX here is fine with a dark gray 50% cloud cover.

Fun times are ahead!

David, VK2DDI.

Berry Mountain Grabber - http://goo.gl/Dnjmk