Re: LF: Today...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Today...
From: Markus Vester <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 15:19:56 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: [email protected]
Sender: [email protected]
Tasmania... Stefan, you must be refering to the fragments which appeared on Edgar's screenshot between 17:30 and 18:00 yesterday. According to my Eu capture, you had finished the first dash of a "C" at 17:30, and completed the following "D" at 18:00. Assuming Edgar's timescale is right and the frequency scale may be slightly high, this is a good match to the dashes we find on 136172.27. Not bad at all ;-)

Dimitris, I also like the valuable DCF plot on your grabber.

Best of luck,
Markus (DF6NM)