Re: Re:LF: Argo V1 build 137

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Re:LF: Argo V1 build 137
From: "Gary G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 10:52:41 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Alberto,

Very clear display & ease of use.
The new Argo seems to work fine with Windows 7 Pro (previous version would not).

Yas - JA8SCD/1 Tokyo Wrote :-
For example, provide a menu in which we can insert a center frequency
say any freq between 0 and 24kHz

I was also wondering about an offset or similar as I have an interest in 8 to 9kHz using a soundcard receiver.

73, Gary - G4WGT.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Knight Ao" <[email protected]>