Re: VLF: New test from Heidelberg on 8970.005, on air

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: New test from Heidelberg on 8970.005, on air
From: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 17:49:36 +0100 (CET)
Cc: [email protected]
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Henny,
please see attached file of my QRSS6000 reception from last night (22:30-8:00CET).
Think the 8970 is your signal and above the transmission from Stefan.
I have used a new Miniwhip on a battery on a telescop mast installed in my garten to bring down the QRM level (my normal Miniwhip is on top of the roof). Unfortunately not now and tomorrow, but from Monday onwards i will try to run the Miniwhip on my netbook both on battery. Hope this enhance the S/N ratio once more...
Would be nice if you can continue to transmit on the following week days (if possible).

Good luck

vy73
Marco, DD7PC