Re: LF: Band 472_479

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Band 472_479
From: Petr Maly <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 14:32:56 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello all,

I am not so pesimistic, more exactly, I am a bit more lucky. I am abt 212 km away from RP.
I made a first reception test this Sunday. RP is the strongest signal on the band but it doesn’t bother much. Besides it I heard two more beacons. The band is more spacy and much calmer than 136kHz. Looking forward to the day it is crowded by HAM sigs.

Listen to recordings at:

73, Petr, OK1FIG