Re: LF: Re: Band 472_479

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Band 472_479
From: "Tracey Gardner" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 17:53:25 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Laurence

Talking of K9AY antennas, I've just bought a couple of 10m EXTRA telescopic grp masts from an outfit in Germany.
They make excellent K9AY supports as they are 18mm diameter diameter at the top unlike virtually all the other telecopic masts that I have seen which go down to something like 3mm diameter.

No connection just a satisfied customer

73s Tracey G5VU