Re: LF: Re: RE: opera update

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: RE: opera update
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 20:58:47 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=VIHjc86rJME3qenaBQYWg4xJYK6QsJ61/hikLMtmQO4=; b=Pu9+btnvsEjn5stVoe0Wa7iT3K99v0WbUKnF4zz+LrpJJ63NPdgbgnyBvcKzB/iZJ8 EQ/iZEka4tg6lTBN8UBXYH5Oz/JkFhP6lCWSeVm45cKWMmpMeQ3khEpvzGvLuufrmHWO N7AOVN2ao41lsE1jCibHFxDE+hE+0lKUmwmSs=
Sender: [email protected]
...   just done a timed test....

It took me a massive 18 seconds to log onto my website and upload a
file, overwiting one already there.
That is using CoreFTP lite, and even included the time to double click
on its icon.

As only the Opera.exe file alters (the readme.txt can wait) what is the problem?

Andy