Re: LF: Re: RE: opera update

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: RE: opera update
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 18:21:23 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=HxFcAt597nQ3tkImocMBe0NeeD0p2qtwknRJiaphxnQ=; b=hcscv2mO0J3KouVOWQXzoflM9sHVZwIhJmUcDbuQow1ttttDR8dpE8vop1fxgjDIbT 1foqKJxB3jgsQ0OTxH5m00oVXVp5hQB45CUxFPpQ42Y4Raf4bgq6OjHgiujc8qeiI/9e CC9aV+1gJgTr0PajoKpJcUlbAg8dRe675GBqs=
Sender: [email protected]
The download button always works if you just close down the rubbish popups.

But, yes, I also, do wish the latest version, preferably with a
constant file name, could just be placed on a website for one-click
download.

Why don't people keep things simple?

Andy
www.g4jnt.com