Re: LF: Re: Re: Antennas

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Re: Antennas
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 07:58:12 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=subject:references:from:content-type:x-mailer:in-reply-to :message-id:date:to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=VGsIF52iIuvkW0IdzCFsP9oKJPDJKu0rAlFsFDZQmLQ=; b=E2Iq3JFVDSmeDvjZ6gAOVmsWfGOs2WXN3PJw+E2W7PTAo4ky+TsVrOB2JQS12IFz4C RCKRbQ2Zfpk3xzzJq8IF93vJIwDhnrBcw4g54qbtdpV34pcrzpcsZyD/F/+L2TbLPvAM EWrZ50ZfhbKtHdONOLtXzfh4GJWpNna+w6sFw=
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Mal,

How do normal humans, living in semi-detached homes with tiny gardens, erect a
"modest sized" 120 foot mast with 600 foot legs? :-)

The issue is maximising RX S/N by whatever means are available, but the
solutions will heavily depend on individual situations and space and especially
local noise.  For many, small loops and E-field probes are an excellent
solution.

73s and a happy New Year to you.

Roger G3XBM

-- Via my iPod Touch 4g --