Re: LF: Netbooks and VLF/LF software

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Netbooks and VLF/LF software
From: wolf_dl4yhf <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 17:45:23 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Roger,

I use a Lenovo S10 netbook, which runs SL for over one year now, 24 / 7, without a single crash. It has separate stereo in- and outputs, with standard 3.5 mm "stereo" jacks. The internal audio device supports true 96 kHz sample rate. The timing jitter is about 700 nanoseconds which is quite large compared to an E-MU 0202 (which measures the GPS sync input with less than 40 ns standard deviation). But for normal applications, the built-in audio device is more than adequate. And it's much better than the one in my 'larger' notebook.

Cheers,
   Wolf  DL4YHF .