Re: LF: Opera questions

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Opera questions
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 20:43:03 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
You  mean the  'Phantom  of the  Opera' ? hih

Its  only  supposed to  be  in beat  test , but that  seems  to  of  slipped  slightly  .. I think  there  will  be a site  ect  , but he  is  waiting  till the system is  stable

Gary  and  I are  posting  info  and  the  new  download  links in the yahoo  group  at the  moment .

Tnx -G.

Sent: Friday, January 06, 2012 8:36 PM

Hi Graham,

Does Mr Ros have a web presence, I mean like Wolf and Alberto? If I was writing all this neat Opera stuff I'd want to bang on about how good it was ;-)

73, Dave G3WCB IO91RM