Re: LF: UPC/APC and UPS's

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: UPC/APC and UPS's
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 14:20:41 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Laurence,

(Thanks for the overnights capture!!)

About the UPS i would again suggest the small netbook, as recently discussed. It has a low power consumption, very low noise (acoustic and on the soundcard input) and holds up to 8 hours on batteries. The internal 96kS/s soundcard is excellent here.
Also there are no EMC problems when the power supply is connected, neither on probes nor on loops. All tested here so far...
I run 5 SL instances without problems. Also you may prevent problems from the LAN when using WLAN.

73, Stefan/DK7FC