Re: LF: 500 opera V

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 500 opera V
From: qrss <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 16:30:18 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Mal

I have many other antennas squeezed in from a 40m doublet to 23cm beams, I also have neighbours who are excellent but I need to be reasonable about what I erect, I also have an XYL.

When will you realise. How many times do you need to be told, that not all Hams live in fields.
Some of us actually enjoy doing what we can with what we have, and then actually choose to use QRP, because it is a challenge. And we still get to OK land on 200uW ERP.

Yes I have a 10m glass fibre rod the only possible place that I could mount it is on my neighbours office wall, I have brackets there, recently I had my wind generator mounted there on test, half on mine half on his property, that would make a lousy location for a 500kHz antenna though.