Re: LF: OPERA - why it's less data than normal CW ?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: OPERA - why it's less data than normal CW ?
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 09:36:45 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=mVdqIr+89WP8WMmlpTp477eEwLBqvfsteDsA3NBNqoY=; b=CfitmOMme1LA/2FatK3ZE8aGnTLCLUjmj4pOMv1gmkWVU7FrE/QcuyIwn9ZBjRjyyr m47NTPZZpP57afd2PS0E/3YTSWu9ufwnrYvaqqaAnfAFkEikEa1/7GTpzvTUM2RQnbDi cmdjHi5ygQ8WmLMUuJSNuJf/BZg3lFtqF36mQ=
Sender: [email protected]
Sent slower (narrower bandwidth) and with added error correction bits.

If 'someone' would publish the innards of that mode, a simple Tx only
keyer could surely be developed, and te mode woue be useful

All the clever bits of good error correcting datmodes are in the
receiving end.   Generating the Tx waveform is trivial - so long as
the protocol is open source

'jnt