LF: [Fwd: Re: WOLF TX freq question]

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: [Fwd: Re: WOLF TX freq question]
From: Dexter McIntyre W4DEX <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 01:41:32 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=xXqJTVwbvTDURKl/ZlIXOe58VtCWaLBi8+JcQaQJOS0=; b=qMR2BxMBeD/fkHmM4J1j8YNwjGrse71cst73u/Fa92x5GsLIQrqvbZRBT750RA7zZS CErl9KUqtZSZX/N/uFAAchvdN1vn4ntJMvnwTBUk/DXFTJ8jD/rIYIVW3hCKg2vXB+MO qZJhNjY88pHnfRC7EnqN/4aSsTOTjHWfHOlO4=