Re: LF: Fw: OPERA Download link

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Fw: OPERA Download link
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 14:02:09 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
OK, tnx.
Its in the help menu, but ought to be more obvious.

Not the most friendly of packages to run.   Tried generating a test
message to see what it sent, but I'm not sure what message it was
actally sending.  Despite typing different stuff into the window, the
resulting output sequence was the same.   I suspect it was callsign
and locator.

If the two attached .GIF files make it through this reflector, they
are the sequences for 2 and 8 modes and show the coding structure.  At
first sight it looks almost CW ish, but the framing structure is
pretty obvious.

If I was still at the old place of work, would set the codebreakers on
it, but...

and in case the two  files don't make it thorough the reflector..
   http://www.g4jnt.com/opera2_1.gif
   http://www.g4jnt.com/opera8_1.gif

'jnt