RE: LF: Fw: OPERA Download link

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Fw: OPERA Download link
From: Terry GW0EZY <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 13:53:40 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Its up and running here Rx only with the green waterfall showing signals.
Assume you tune Rx to dial frequency 136 kHz and wait for the decodes to
appear?

Like ROS when you press the Tx button it sends a message via internet to all
other terminals to announce the transmission as I see it announcing beacon
transmissions from G4JNT on 136 and 500 kHz. I guess you haven't made such
transmissions yet Andy?

HNY Terry