Re: LF: LF ferrite RX antennas

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: LF ferrite RX antennas
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 00:50:06 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Jim
Have you had an Audible QSO yet on CW with a DX station using your ferrite
stick.
In my case I have worked RN6BN two way on 137 Khz audible CW,  I expect you
want me to send you the QSL card that I received.
It is probably hard for you to comprehend what is going on on LF/MF due to
lack of experience.
also I would mention your CW sending is pathetic !! you do not seem to be
improving due to lack of CW QSO experience.
I would not normally respond to your malicious remarks but what I am stating
is fact.
Before you intend insulting other persons just check the facts and make sure
your own house is in order.
also
I would add that I have worked 35 countries on 137 Khz normal CW how does
this compare with your score.
A few questions to answer I think to set the record straight and see who is
talking NONSENSE and who is talking FACT

G3KEV