Re: LF: LF TA CW

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: LF TA CW
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2011 16:35:37 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Joe, LF,

Many thanks for the nice words and for successfully trying to receive my signal. I'm really amazed and excited that this is possible from 4400 km distance. This is our path/distance: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19882028/LF/DK7FC-VO1NA.png
Congratulations to that remarkable achievement and to your RX station!

I suggest to try this many times again :-) I remember to get much better recption of your signals than yesterday so maybe the conds will be much more promising in the coming weeks.

You forgot the link to the wav file of the yesterdays recording on your webpage: http://www.ucs.mun.ca/~jcraig/lfex.html

I'm greatly looking forward to a QSO and will go on trying tonite.

Also thanks for giving me the feeling that the effort on the TX side here have been worth to do! All the works and operations are a great pleasure!! Actually i defined my goal to get a specivic maximum radiated signal. Now i am closer to that goal than ever before but it is still minus 6 dB full scale. So let's see what i can get in the near future...

Best 73, Stefan/DK7FC