LF: LF TA CW

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: LF TA CW
From: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 22:59:08 -0330 (NST)
Sender: [email protected]

Dear Group,

I am very happy to report hearing Stefan's CW on 136.5 kHz at 2330-0000
this morning.  His signals seemed audible last night, but this was
difficult to believe and I was sceptical.   There is no doubt now about
what was heard -- his CW was clearly readable by ear.   This is truly
amazing as it is the first time CW has been heard at this station from
across the pond.

The RX here is an FT817, National LF10 preselector and a 500' beverage.
Stefan's new glass and litz coil is wonderful piece of apparatus!
Warmest congtats to him on his achievement of lobbing enough 2200m
photons across the pond to yield readable signals with my modest RX.

Joe VO1NA

http://www.mun.ca/cc/policies/electronic_communications_disclaimer_2011.php