Re: LF: TA: VO1NA...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: TA: VO1NA...
From: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 08:32:23 -0330 (NST)
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks Dave

Conditions were good, but the TX was just switched on earlier than usual!
Thanks for the report.  The TX was off after 0000 utc for some listening
and strong sigs were seen and possibly heard from DK7FC.  I have
some .wav files to play with to confirm this.  Also Henny PA3CPM can
be seen there too.  The RX is an FT-817 connected to the tower via
a Natrional LF10 preselector.  The ARGO screen is attached.

73
Joe