Re: LF: TA: VO1NA...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: TA: VO1NA...
From: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 20:55:54 -0330 (NST)
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Stefan, Group.

The interface for QRSS is being looked at! Hopefully will be
QRV soon.  Locator is GN37or.

Bruce:  The 817 was set for 136.17 kHz CW and the CW offset was
500 Hz.  The PC has an pesky 10.5 Hz offset so a signal on 136.170
kHz will appear at 510.5 Hz on the ARGO screen.  My settings are
probably not optimal.  Best to see Ablerto's very comprehensive
web site.

Thanks to DK7KC, G3WCB and RW3AGC for the reports.

73
Joe