RE: LF: Re: DK7FC/Mal

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Re: DK7FC/Mal
From: Laurence KL7UK <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 06:41:53 -0900
Sender: [email protected]
Mal - Im lucky the antennae in Alaska are some what protected by the Birch forest and the Hurricane force winds and heavy snow over the past week.

Ive attached a link (courtesy NOAA) to the Eu to West Coast/KL7 as a rough indication of the path and how it crossed the Auroral zone - this was taken at 1400Z so after the morning opening and the zone having rotated Westwards but gives an appx route and the fact Stefans signal had to pass thru, under or around the Ovals.. Proton figures are low at the moment which is making me smile..

http://kl7uk.com/path.jpg

Laurence